Aprenda com desenhos animados

Aprenda inglês assistindo cartoon, observe o diálago neste episódio de Family Guy*:


- Hey Brian!
- Oh, hey man Meg! Hey listen.. I hope you feel all right about the little talk othe ther day. Do you know... us, being just friends and all...
- Oh, yeah! I´m fine, I´m fine. Hey, look.. I want to thank you for being so great to me. So I made two pie.
- Uau! That´s delicious! What´s in there?
- Well, There some apples, some cinnamon , and my hair...
- What??
- My hair is in the pie, Brian. and now it´s inside of you. Part of me is inside of you, Brian. Do you feel me, Brian? Do you feel me inside of you?

- Oh.. You got some pie, ya? Can I have a piece?
- Ah, sure!
- Let me have some of that Coo' hwip"
- What do you say?
- You can't have a pie without Cool Hwip!
- Cool Hwip?
- Cool Hwip, yeah!
- You mean Cool Whip?
- Yeah, Cool Hwip.

******************************************

No final, o cachorro repete a palavra "Cool Whip", que é um creme usado para tortas (=pie).

*Cool Whip is a brand of imitation whipped cream called a "whipped topping" by its manufacturer. It is used as a dessert topping and in some no-bake pie recipes. It is generally described as "non-dairy" as it contains no cream or milk and no lactose, though it does contain the milk-derived protein sodium caseinate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cool_Whip

*********************************************
Family Guy is an American animated television series about a nuclear family in the fictional town of Quahog, Rhode Island. It was created by Seth MacFarlane for FOX in 1999. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_Guy

1 comentários:

Áurea disse...

Mélica,
Você não existe!!!
Um blog para ensinar inglês! Tudo de bom! Obrigada, eu estava precisando de um incentivo para estudar!
Bjks e Boa Semana!