Improving your English vocabulary


Agreeing and disagreeing

Improving your English vocabulary is not as difficult as you think. You just need to become familiar with useful English words, phrases and expressions. This page will help you with telling someone that you agree or disagree with their opinion.

Agreeing
"I think you're right.""I agree with you."
Strong agreement
"I couldn't agree with you more.""You're absolutely right.""I agree entirely.""I totally agree."
Agreeing in part
"I agree with you up to a point, but...""That's quite true, but...""I agree with you in principle, but..."
Disagreeing
"I'm not sure I agree with you.""(I'm afraid) I don't agree.""(I'm afraid) I disagree.""(I'm afraid) I can't agree with you.""(I'm afraid) I don't share your opinion."
Note that when you disagree with someone, you can often soundmore polite by using a phrase such as "I'm afraid..."
Disagreeing strongly
"I don't agree at all.""I totally disagree.""I couldn't agree with you less."

1 comentários:

Sabine Mendes disse...

Olá!!!

Parabéns pelo blog!!! Vai ser super útil para mim!!!! Sou professora de inglês do ensino médio e também dou aulas particulares!!! Minhas apostilas costumam ser virtuais e pode esperar vários links para o seu site em 2009!!!!

Se quiser dar uma olhada em uma delas: http://englishatgbell.blogspot.com (cada artigo corresponde a uma aula dada)

Estou também com um projeto de blog que é um diário de minhas experiências com a língua inglesa (desde o aprendizado até a sala de aula como professora)
Se quiser dar uma olhada:
http://outralingua.wordpress.com

Parabéns!!!!!!!!!!!!