Lessons 1-2-3 and Alphabet

Para início, é básico saber:
.
- Greetings (= cumprimentos)
Hi!, Hello!, Hi there! (oi, você!)
Good morning, Good afternoon , Good evening, Good night
Nice to see you (again), Good bye, Bye (-bye) , See you (later) , See you soon. , See you tomorrow. ,See you next week (on monday)

- Personal Pronouns (=Pronomes Pessoais),
Verb to be (ser ou estar)/ Present Tense (no presente simples)
I am
You are
He/She/It is
We are
They are
Examples:
I am a teacher. You are a student. She is American. They are happy.

- Introducing /introduce yourself (Apresentar-se)

-Hi! What´s your name?
-Hello! My name is Peter, and you?
-I am Mary.
-Mary, this is John.
-How do you do? (formal) , você responde o mesmo: -How do you do?
Em outros casos, também é possível dizer:
-(It was) nice meeting you. , você responde o mesmo... ou ainda:
- Pleased to meet you.
- My pleasure.

Veja, ouvindo atenciosamente a pronúncia das frases nestes vídeos:

1 - Hi! What´s your name?



2- Where are you from?

Learn more:

-Are you American? No, sir. I am Australian. / I'm Australian.
-What nationality are you? I am Irish. -Oh! You're Irish!

-Where are you from? I'm from Cork. 

-He's from Brazil. He's ___. (Brazilian)
-I'm from Colombia. I can speak ___. (Spanish)
-She's from Russia. She can speak ___. (Russian)
-We're from Italy. We're ___. (Italian)
-My friend is from Korea. He can speak ___. (Korean)
-Pablo is from Mexico. He's ___.(Mexican)
-Martha is from the United States. She's ___.(American)
-My father is from China. He can speak ___. (Chinese )
-Gloria is from Puerto Rico. She's ___.(Puerto Rican)
-Pierre is from France. He can speak ___. (French)

Obs! Nacionalidade em inglês são sempre com iniciais maiúsculas.

Lesson 3 - The Alphabet



...and now a cute Alphabet Song:
Esta música é bem legal aprender, pois é uma forma de gravar a pronúncia das letras do alfabeto!

Online tests:
http://www.easyenglish.com/index.asp
Resposta = key:
http://www.easyenglish.com/lesson.asp?is.txt

0 comentários: