Interview I

Play audio --> http://www.elllo.org/english/0751/800-Tini-StudentLife.html

Todd: Tini, you are a student, correct?
Tini: Yeah, I am a student.
Todd: OK, do you like to study? Do you like the student life?
Tini: Of course, you know. Actually, I, myself, I like studying although I'm not that much of a bookworm, but, yes, I like studying. I like spending time with my friends, and I just like enjoying my student life.
Todd: Now, soon, you are going to graduate, correct?
Tini: Yes,, fortunately or unfortunately, yes.
Todd: Well, why would you say fortunately?
Tini: Fortunately, in the sense that, you know, it's about time to get out to the real world and, you know, earn some money, and earn some experience but unfortunately in the sense that all of these precious memories, like you are putting them all behind.
Todd: Yeah, soon they are going to be over.
Tini: Right, right, and then you have more responsibility as soon as you step into the real world, you know. No more spring vacation. No more summer vacation.
Todd: Actually, that's why I'm a teacher. People always ask me, why are you a teacher? And I say, because the time off. You get so much time off, and you don't have to work a 9-5 schedule.
Tini: Yes, that is a very smart choice, I think.
Todd: Yeah, but you make no money.
Tini: I don't think so.
Todd: You think teachers make good money?
Tini: Well, not actually, but you know you can be fresher and then forever young.
Todd: Well, I don't know about forever young but it does... you do feel invigorated when you're teacher. I do agree. Well, you know, if you don't want to give up the student life, you can just become a teacher. Would you like to become a teacher?
Tini: Well, actually, I have given it a couple of thoughts but right now, I'm really into the banking industry.
Todd: Banking?
Tini: Yeah, the financing industry, and then so probably I might like give it a go.
Todd: That's going to be very stressful.
Tini: It is, but you know, I pretty much like the fast-paced lifestyle, and I'm interested in the content of the work.
Todd: Well, good-luck with banking.
Tini: Thank you. It's going to be really harsh, I know.

Fonte: http://www.elllo.org/english/home.htm

0 comentários: